DM's Enclosure

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
DavidM
DM's Enclosure

I thought I'd put together a quick enclosure ....

It's a simple enclosure uxcell 6.2"x3.5"x2.5"(158mmx90mmx64mm) ABS Junction Box Universal Project Enclosure w PC Transparent Cover.

will test the system outside with the antenna pointed down to prevent rain/water from entering .

The only downside is the power connector would not fit. I had to drill and install another side entry for the 5.1vDC plug.

Image: 
Carl
Does It Work Like That?

It looks like a single DHT22 temp/hum is plugged into the Lux TSL2591 slot.? Is that working?

DavidM
Good Catch

Carl the DHT22 is plugged into the wrong spot thanks for the catch.... the reading is not displayed

Image: 

DLM

Neal
Enclosure

Looks great, I am a fan of ABS box's too.
How soon are you going on line at Hivetool.net ?

DavidM
Plans

I'm a little sketchy on what I need to to to get this online... I thought I had followed the steps but .... it's a no show online ... and I've been kinda on a steep learning curve ... wanted to post stuff for others to follow since there a few bread crumbs for beginners.

Hive Registeration Form..... at the Hivetool.net I needs to take the next step .

I listed the two hives as "Test" this weekend I wanted to deploy both . Do I need to resubmit as "Online " in the tool?

Image: 

DLM